Late Work Policy
- Students are expected to turn in their work the day that it is due.
- For long term projects and assignments, students will lose one letter grade for each day that the assignment is overdue.
- Classwork will be accepted for one week after the due date.
- Classwork will NOT be accepted after one week has passed, which means it will receive a 0 and affect the overall subject grade.
- For extenuating circumstances (ex., extended illness), the student will negotiate a new due date with the teacher. This negotiation must occur within the week following the illness. The new due date must fall within the current quarter.